Venue: Santa Clarita Center for Photography, Two evening sessions: July 14 and 21, 2010, 6:30 PM to 9:30 PM
Cost is $109 if registered by 7/7/10, $119 after. Pre-registration is recommended.
(Phone registration call 661-904-2092; link to registration form at the end of this post.)
This two-evening, focused workshop teaches an uncomplicated, efficient, professional process from start to finish. Learn how to successfully pre-plan your photo shoot, put your lighting setup together to match a particular “look”, capture your image successfully, plan your editing in Photoshop, and create an image you can successfully print or provide as a digital file. Scroll down to read more….
We’ll take you step by step through the process:
– Pre-session planning meetings with customers, clients/models, and others
– Identifying a look or theme, including use of printed examples, design ideas, and the like
– Pre-shoot coaching, with focus on making diplomatic suggestions for wardrobe and makeup
– Studio preparation, including backdrops, choosing a lighting style, and two or three light setups for portraits
– Classic vs. non-traditional lighting, using main and accessory lights
– Setting up your camera for successful capture
– Three-step fast and efficient editing in Photoshop
– Providing proofs to customers/clients
– Preparing for printing or publication
Hands-on work will include lighting setup and shooting.
You’ll leave the session with a list of action items in hand that will help you improve the quality of your work and improve your profitability!
To enroll, follow this link or call 661-904-2092