This intensive fine art printing course will help you make the kind of prints you want, when you want them.Wednesday, February 10th – 6:30pm to 9:30pm, and Wednesday, Feb 17th 6:30pm to 9:30pm
Part One completed, Part Two on Feb 17, 2010
We will cover the process from start to finish:
– preparing the image for print
– setting up the printer
– adjusting your software for the best results
– screen calibration and screen to print matching
– the printing process
– evaluating the finished print
– troubleshooting, and if time permits, an introduction to print coating and finishing.
We will make, evaluate, and correct prints during the class. We will chose 3-5 images from the students and turn into finished prints,
so please bring a few images.
To enroll, follow this link or call 661-904-2092