We had a great session today in our Portrait Photography and Photoshop Retouching class. Great turnout in spite of 108 degree temps outdoors!
Next week, July 26 we have another workshop on landscape photography and image editing in Photoshop.
Workshop Session Two, Photoshop Techniques, Editing Landscape and Scenic Imagery
July 26, ‘09, 9 am-5 pm. Session fee $79 before applicable discount. SCVPA and NAPP members are eligible for discount.
Laptops encouraged. Students are also encouraged to bring their own images to work on.
- Panorama techniques that WORK!
- Tips and Tricks in Camera RAW – get that image ready for prime time!
- Matching color in multiple images
- Full- Frame Color – fast track to whole-image color control
- Selective Color – adjusting selected colors to make an image “pop”
- Lighting – adjusting luminance of the entire image, or selected areas
- Creating that cool 3D look- dimensionality and depth with two key Photoshop tools
- Recovering highlight detail, restoring shadow detail – two techniques for success
- Poor man’s HDR – combining exposures for extra bounce
- Create front to back depth of field and sharpness – landscapes and close-up shots
- Intelligent Sharpening – crisp details, no halos!
- Converting to Black and White – using color adjustments and filters
- Choosing print media for appearance, longevity, marketability
- Providing a Professional Certificate of Authenticity with each print sold
Location: SCV Center for Photography, Santa Clarita, Calif.
28368 Constellation Road, Suite 340, Santa Clarita 91355
Go here for details and registration link: http://tinyurl.com/pfk6kw
my web site: www.davidsaffir.com