Introduction to Fine Art Reproduction for Artists, sponsored by April Beielefeldt and David Saffir
July 18, 2009 4pm – 6 pm
Join us for a late afternoon update on the art and science of creating new editions of your art work!
We’ll have light wine and cheese refreshments, and a brand new studio to work in. We will review:
- Reasons for creating fine art reproductions of your work: artistic, business, career, and others
- What to expect in the appearance and color fidelity of a new print
- Process involved in digital capture, image editing, and printing
- Managing your edition: number of proofs, number of prints, cost and pricing, choosing a paper type, and more
- Marketing your work effectively!
Event registration link is here. Registration is limited!